10 Crazing Things Guys Do When A Lady Says "NO SEX"

Forum 8 years ago

10 Crazing Things Guys Do When A Lady Says "NO SEX"

1. Drives Her Out Of His Room
Vividly do I recollect the case of a guy living very close to my villa who accommodated a young lady during her Post UME exam. In the middle of the night, he made advances and the lady in question denied him of entrance. He flared up and drove her out of his room leaving her sleeping on a corridor till dawn *Even Orijin101 is not exempted from this act *

2. He Refuses To Give Her T-Fare
He labels her as a GOLD DIGGER if she dare ask for T-fare after which she had denied him of entrance.

3. He Resorts To Beating Her
Even some married men are not exempted from this shameful act (so as some young dudes). I have however seen the case of a man who resort to beating his wife because she refused.

Neighbours gathered in front of his door begging him to please open the door. When the FOOL eventual opened the door, he couldn’t even say what his wife did that warrant beating (but we know what’s up
)

4. He Becomes Overly Stingy
It’s no news that many guys exhibit ” my money does not go for free attitude”. The notion that nothing goes for nothing has turned many into becoming overly stingy the moment their advances was turned down. Even Ronald4lif is not exempted from this act

[ads4]
5. His Love For Her Head On Diminishing Returns
In the world of today, sex now seems to be the talk of the day. Many want to get la!d so as to be on top of the game and brag to their friends about it. When no hope of bleeping is coming forth after several attempts, they lose interest and their love or chase head on diminishing returns

6. He Lies About Stomach Disorder
I don’t know if this is medically proven but I have occasionally overheard many guys complained about stomach disorder when they are unable to discharge their fluid. Many will act like they want to die just to make the lady have compassion on them and let them have their way

7. He Acts Aggressively
Those who only see ladies as sex gadget would act violently and aggressively like soldier going for World war III. They become so rude and disrespectful towards ladies just because they want to get under her skirt without commitment and dump her in a wink

8. He Rapes Her
This is a common occurrence in the world of today. Many will resort To Molest

9. He Turns Back And Acts Like You Do Not Exist
He turns his back to her and acts like she doesn’t even exist. In some cases, he wears his shirt and quickly pretend having an appointment with someone just to send her away

10. Guys free to add yourz by commenting below

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 2 days ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 3 days ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday