12 Things You Should Know About Waploaded Admin ' Guruboi ' As He Celebrates His Birthday Today

Forum 8 years ago

12 Things You Should Know About Waploaded Admin ' Guruboi ' As He Celebrates His Birthday Today

The Waploaded Co-Staff, Muhammed Mujaahid popularly known on-net as Guruboi celebrates his Birthday on the 26th of July, 2015. And here are the things you should know about this humble guy.

* He was born on 26 of July 1995 in Edo State, Nigeria (are you surprise about the years; dont be!! The guy is just growing fast )

* He completed his secondary school at the age of 17(+).

* He joined Waploaded in the year, 2013 as a member.

* In the early year of 2014, Guruboi was fighting for an administrative post on Waploaded

* Luckily, he was now appointed as a movie uploader at the movie section.

* Base on his impressive & brain works the great boss and founder of Waploaded, Fidelis widely known as Sunnex decides to award him with an extensive post of Co-Staff.

* He has two official email addressess - Donguruboi@gmail.com & Guruboi@waploaded.com

* He's spiritually a saint, intellectually a genius, physically very cool, naturally handsome, biologically born of the best mother, sexically endowed, slimfitcally over h0t, romantically on fire and assessmentically a supper human.

* He's the type of guy u don't want to see around your girlfriend... hehe!!

* He's also the type of boyfriend every girl prays for in their secret prayers. *wink*

* He's the generous type and loves pleasing people

* He's a full time blogger
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag

Championship: Ndidi celebrates Leicester City’s return to Premier League
Forum | 1 day ago

Championship: Ndidi celebrates Leicester City’s return to Premier League

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family
Forum | 2 days ago

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday