16 Reasons Why " Affiliate Marketing " Is Better Than " Google Adsense "

Forum 8 years ago

16 Reasons Why " Affiliate Marketing " Is Better Than " Google Adsense "

Ease Old-Days, when Adsense was so easier for site-owners & webmasters to get approved. Unlike todays' when site-owners found it difficult to get approve. Because of lacks of content-self-written, posting of s*xual content & other relative issues. So day we, waploaded wants to give you 13 motions Why Affiliate Marketing Is Better Than Google Adsense. So have a good peep at them below:

1. Clicking on your affiliate links won't get you banned (Unlike Google AdSense)

2. Many people find getting their site visitors to click on AdSense links is a little tricky at best. Either because of their poor quality phones or other issues. But Affiliate Marketing is totally different.

3. Affiliate programs will not make its marketers jump through hoops just to get approved unlike Google AdSense

4. You only get paid from the efforts you put into your Adsense website, where as a lot of affiliate marketing programs have a multi tier program which means you can get paid from the efforts of your down line team down several levels which is where wealth is created

5. Many affiliate marketing programs have a multitude of ways they can pay you, after all its in their interest that their independent marketers receive their money or they won't get their products promoted

6. Reputable Affiliate marketing companies offer their marketers as many ways and tools too promote their products and services as possible that have proven track records for creating income for their marketers

7. AdSense will not give you robust training to promote AdSense websites,

8. Google AdSense cannot help you create robust residual income
[ads4]

9. AdSense are seen by many as tacky looking making the website look cheap and needy (sorry Google)

10. Depending on the affiliate product you are promoting, one sale can fetch you hundreds of dollars where as with AdSense its just a few cents

11. You don't actually need to have a website to do affiliate marketing (although it does help) - but if you do need one your affiliate company can give you website gateways for free

12. Most reputable affiliate programs have robust support if you need assistance - have you ever tried to get Google on phone?

13. The affiliate and multi level marketing industry have created more millionaires in this world than any other industry to date - how much is your AdSense website paying you??

14. Google Adsense will monitor your topics/contents to find faults so that they can put an " End " to your account. But i doubt if Affiliate Marketing will do such...

15. Google Adsense will Restrict you from adding other " Ads " to your site Unlike Affiliate Marketing.

16. Please Help Us By Adding Your Motions With The Comment Box Below

This is Strictly the writer's view, it has nothing to do with Waploaded.com thanks

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City

The Worst Of Labour Party Is Better Than The Best Of APC - Kenneth Okonkwo
Forum | 1 week ago

The Worst Of Labour Party Is Better Than The Best Of APC - Kenneth Okonkwo

Relax, Things Are Getting Better – Akpabio Declares
Forum | 1 week ago

Relax, Things Are Getting Better – Akpabio Declares