23-Year-Old Struck By Lightening While self servicing In Bedroom

Forum 9 years ago

23-Year-Old Struck By Lightening While self servicing In Bedroom

Saturday night ended in tragedy for 23 year old Alan Escamilla. According to reports Alan Escamilla was struck by lightning while he was self servicing in his bedroom. Scoophas more:
According to Dallas MD, Alan Escamilla was self servicing in his bedroom, before a massive bolt of lightning struck him.When police and ambulance arrived on the scene, they found Alan Escamilla, which “looked like burnt coal”, according to Officer Bryan Granados.

Alans parents rushed to his bedroom where they heard a loud boom and saw Alan Escamilla in a self servicing position, with his hand wrapped tightly around his man-hood. Alan Escamilla father said his sons body was rock hard but he was breathing heavily and very much alive.

“This like a sign from God” says the family church pastor Oscar Reyes, Who lives 2 houses down from Alan Escamilla. According to Alan Escamilla’s family and friends, Alan was a chronic masturbator, self servicing up to 5 times a day, and it is no surprise that he was struck by lighting while self servicing.

[ads4]
“If there was one thing about Alan, it’s that he masturbated all the time, Once he spent 4 hours in my restroom just self servicing I had to force him out my apartment” says long time friend of Alex Godoy. Alan Escamilla is expected to fully recover according to Baylor Hospital.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Oldboy TV Show in the Works at Lionsgate, Park Chan-wook to Produce
Forum | 6 days ago

Oldboy TV Show in the Works at Lionsgate, Park Chan-wook to Produce

Clean Air: The Old Guard 2 Director to Helm NASCAR Rom-Com Movie Produced by Will Smith
Forum | 1 week ago

Clean Air: The Old Guard 2 Director to Helm NASCAR Rom-Com Movie Produced by Will Smith

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship
Forum | 1 week ago

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship

Bobrisky: A 50k Fine Would Have Been Sufficient For A First-Time Offender Who Struck Plea Bargain - Nigerian Judge, Omole Says
Forum | 1 week ago

Bobrisky: A 50k Fine Would Have Been Sufficient For A First-Time Offender Who Struck Plea Bargain - Nigerian Judge, Omole Says