5 Perfect Places To Have S3X (Can You do No. 5?)

Forum 7 years ago

5 Perfect Places To Have S3X (Can You do No. 5?)

Perfect Places To Have A Hot Love Making Experience

1. On the beach

Women easily get turn on at the right temperature. Beach sx, at night is a must do for all couples especially those who want to ignite their relationship after been apart for some months. Ride with the rhyme of the waves like the man you are suppose to be.

2. In the bed of a truck

As crazy as it might sound, having sx in the bed of a truck is always fun, no matter your age. And if you’ve never done it, then you should put it on your list.

The s£nsat!on deeps while the woman lies on his chest and watching the stars, reminiscing the wild experience.

3. In a tent

Your vacation get graduated to new level when you have sx in a tent. It is very amazing because there isn’t any clean up.

You can just build your tent and it can be all about sx, naughty in nature.

4. In a closet

As a man always gear up the unexpected because some women get aroused at an unusual place such as in a closet.

Tight space, where she can hold you tightly and get sweaty.

5. On the bleachers (football stands)

Do something unexpected. Have sx in your favourite stadium on the stands.

Incorporate the energy and enthusiasm you use to cheer your favorite team into the act for a thrilling experience of a life time.

Take Time to Read, Share and Comment! Thanks

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 5 days ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip

You Season 5 Cast Adds Pitch Perfect & She-Hulk Stars
Forum | 4 weeks ago

You Season 5 Cast Adds Pitch Perfect & She-Hulk Stars

How Lack of S3x Contributed to My Failed Marriage - Shade Ladipo
Forum | 1 month ago

How Lack of S3x Contributed to My Failed Marriage - Shade Ladipo

Fan Gave Me S3x Toy As Gift – BBNaija Doyin
Forum | 1 month ago

Fan Gave Me S3x Toy As Gift – BBNaija Doyin