I Am Proud of You Mama J – Tee Billz Hails Ex-wife, Tiwa Savage Over Movie Launch

Forum 3 months ago

I Am Proud of You Mama J – Tee Billz Hails Ex-wife, Tiwa Savage Over Movie Launch

Tee Billz, the ex-husband of singer, Tiwa Savage has taken to Instagram to praise her.

He praised her over her movie launch “Water and Gari”.

Recall that a few weeks ago, music sensation, Tiwa Savage made a debut in Nollywood in a new movie coming soon titled “Water and Gari”.

The film, titled ‘Water and Garri,’ will be released on Amazon Prime Video soon. The movie was produced by Everything Savage and Unbound Studios and marks the award-winning star’s debut.

Tee Billz while hailing her, wrote: “Keep shining in grace Mama J @Tiwasavage. I and Jamil are so proud of you…we love you for free”.

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/894e9e9cc75bf5d59de94465b82a6a24.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 4 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy
Forum | 5 days ago

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 5 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 5 days ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament