You Can’t Keep Saying Men Are Trash And Expect Quality - Actress Lilian Afegbai Tells Ladies

Forum 3 months ago

You Can’t Keep Saying Men Are Trash And Expect Quality - Actress Lilian Afegbai Tells Ladies

Nigerian actress, Lilian Afegbai has an important advise for ladies seeking to attract the right type of man for a relationship.

On the X platform, she noted that one can only attract what they put out and stated that saying positive things about men attracted the right ones to herself.

According to Lilian Afegbai, women shouldn’t expect high-quality men when they constantly spewing trash about them.

She advised them to speak into existence what they want and watch it come to pass.

In her words: “
What you put out, you attract I want to share a tiny secret here The minute I started saying positive things about men, my love life and all. I started attracting the kind of men I wanted in my life. You can’t keep saying men are trash and expect quality. Speak into existence what you want and it will come to you.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Nancy Isime Sends Message to Late Mother
Forum | 14 hours ago

Actress Nancy Isime Sends Message to Late Mother

Follow AGF’s Advice, Submit To EFCC – Group Tells Yahaya Bello
Forum | 1 day ago

Follow AGF’s Advice, Submit To EFCC – Group Tells Yahaya Bello

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 4 days ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 4 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up