You Mean The World to Me - Queen Atang‘s Fiancee Tells Her

Forum 2 months ago

You Mean The World to Me - Queen Atang‘s Fiancee Tells Her

BBNaija star Queen Atang has told Nigerians why her fiance, King David gave her a diamond ring.

Recall that she took to Instagram yesterday to flaunt her engagement photos.

Taking to her Instagram page, the reality star shared more video from her engagement ceremony.

In her caption, Queen Atang revealed that when she asked her fiancee why he spent so much money on the diamond ring, he replied, “Because you mean the world to me.”

In her words;

“My fiancé said, “My dear Queen, it’s diamonds 💎 for you, babe.” When I asked why he spent so much, he replied, “Because you mean the world to me.” As Pastor Jerry Eze would ask, “How will you shout?” Well, I’ve lost my voice; I can’t shout anymore. Instead, I’m filled with gratitude and thankfulness to God.

To my dear husband to be @iam_kingdaivid I vow to love you with the depth and devotion of a true Akwa Ibom woman to her husband. You’ve signed up for boundless love.

Till the wheels fall off..❤️❤️❤️ #diamondsareforever”

See below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
‘My dad is from Nigeria, always tells me about culture, food’ – Germany’s Jamal Musiala
Forum | 11 hours ago

‘My dad is from Nigeria, always tells me about culture, food’ – Germany’s Jamal Musiala

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo
Forum | 11 hours ago

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo

Queenie Trailer Previews Hulu’s Newest Dramedy Series
Forum | 1 day ago

Queenie Trailer Previews Hulu’s Newest Dramedy Series

Fear Street: Prom Queen Video Announces Netflix Horror Movie Is Now Filming
Forum | 2 days ago

Fear Street: Prom Queen Video Announces Netflix Horror Movie Is Now Filming