My First Kiss Happened In UNILAG Hostel With A Guy – Bobrisky Reveals

Forum 1 month ago

My First Kiss Happened In UNILAG Hostel With A Guy – Bobrisky Reveals

Controversial Nigerian crossdresser, idris Okuneye aka Bobrisky has opened up on where and when he had his first kiss.

He disclosed that he he had his first kiss during his first year (100L) at the University of Lagos, UNILAG with his male roommate.

This revelation came during an exclusive interview with Comedian BaeU. When asked about his first kiss, Bobrisky didn’t hesitate to share that it occurred in his hostel room at UNILAG with his roommate.

He stated, “My first kiss happened in school, at the University of Lagos (UNILAG), in my hostel, with my roommate.”

When questioned if the roommate was male, Bobrisky confirmed, saying, “Yes,” and elaborated that it was his first-ever kiss.

This statement garnered attention from numerous social media users who flooded the comment section with their thoughts.

See some reactions below:

user7454336081382: “wait ooo. that time were you de for school,na male hostel u stayed for abi na female hostel bon risky.”

Uthmarn_Jubes: “wonderful this means bobrisky live in females hostels in unilag.”

Gabriel oluwaseyi: “this paul guy better com out now before we find you.”

manny_4Pf: “The guy dey act shocked like no be wetin e been expect.”

Iveren: “Paul wherever you are come and mark attendance o.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
UCL: It’s going to happen – Tuchel reveals Bayern Munich player that’ll score against Real Madrid
Forum | 5 hours ago

UCL: It’s going to happen – Tuchel reveals Bayern Munich player that’ll score against Real Madrid

Chucky Season 3 Finale Teaser Trailer Introduces the Good Guy Creator
Forum | 8 hours ago

Chucky Season 3 Finale Teaser Trailer Introduces the Good Guy Creator

Joaquin Torres’ Falcon Promo Image Reveals Danny Ramirez’s MCU Suit
Forum | 21 hours ago

Joaquin Torres’ Falcon Promo Image Reveals Danny Ramirez’s MCU Suit

Bridgerton Showrunner Reveals Season 3 Ending Will Include Clues About Next Lead Couple
Forum | 1 day ago

Bridgerton Showrunner Reveals Season 3 Ending Will Include Clues About Next Lead Couple