Annie Idibia releases statement regarding those photos of 2face & Pero

Forum 9 years ago

Annie Idibia releases statement regarding those photos of 2face & Pero

Yeah, I didn't share those pics here...some things you just leave alone. But the pics went viral and some stories were concocted. Annie has reacted. Her statement below...
[ads4]
"I am aware of the photo's circulating the internet with my husband and Pero Adeniyi. I want to state officially that I was not in that space at that time and therefore there was no confrontation between myself and Pero Adeniyi.
Pero Adeniyi and this momentary indiscretion poses no threat whatsoever to my relationship with my husband. Continue.."

"As a matter of fact for all of our children's' sake, I do encourage cordial relationships with parties involved.

This year, my focus is solely on God, Family and my Career which doesn't give me the luxury of paying attention to any distractions.

I thank you for your respect in this matter."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
DSS Releases El-Rufai’s Ally Arrested Over Anti-Governor Sani Post
Forum | 1 day ago

DSS Releases El-Rufai’s Ally Arrested Over Anti-Governor Sani Post

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 5 days ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara
Forum | 5 days ago

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara

Jackie Chan Assures Fans After Gray-Haired Photos Spark Health Worries
Forum | 1 week ago

Jackie Chan Assures Fans After Gray-Haired Photos Spark Health Worries