Blac Chyna shares baby scan and praises the “greatest” man she knows

Forum 7 years ago

Blac Chyna shares baby scan and praises the “greatest” man she knows

Blac Chyna has shared photo of her baby scan on Instagram.

The pregnant star and Rob Kardashian, who only began dating earlier this year, are expecting their first child together.

Alongside the scan Blac - real name Angela White - praised her fiance and encouraged people to
never give up because “fairytales do come true”.

"For a long time I felt like King was going to be an only child. That he was my greatest blessing and we were gonna live happily ever after together Just the 2 of us, I was no longer looking for love because I thought I had all that I needed. We needed,” she wrote.

"But look at God ! Here I am engaged to be married to one of the greatest men I know who loves King & I unconditionally AND having another bundle of joy!
"I just want to say Never give up & ALWAYS have faith because fairytales do come true #LookAtOurLittleNugget #KingsGoingToBeABigBrother (sic)."

The make-up artist and Rob announced their engagement just weeks before they revealed they were having a baby together.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them
Forum | 15 hours ago

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan
Forum | 15 hours ago

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says
Forum | 15 hours ago

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge
Forum | 15 hours ago

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge