Busted! See How Fraudulent Lagos Bureau de Change Operators Were Caught in the Act

Forum 7 years ago

Busted! See How Fraudulent Lagos Bureau de Change Operators Were Caught in the Act

Some fraudulent bureau de change operators has been caught in the act and arrested by security officials after duping a lady of her $6500 in Lagos

A Lagos lady who was duped of her hard earned $6500 few weeks ago by some bureau de change operators, has finally exposed the criminals after setting them up and eventually caught them trying to dupe her again.

Below is how she narrated her ordeal on Instagram, read below and learn!

"Be careful people are so cruel.
Few weeks ago my friend was swindled of $6500 by these bureau de change people, she was approached and asked if she wanted to change money she said yes and they gave her a very good rate.

Told her their oga was gonna call her and kept asking her how much the money she wanted to change was. So they came with exactly the same $6500 (fake) and some naira to change. Got to a bank and told her they wanted to count and confirm her money, she gave them and they switched it.

They gave her come excuse about the naira not been complete yet and that they wanted to go get the lots from their own bank before it closes and they would be back. She collected her $6500 naively and was waiting and waiting but they never came back or picked up her call again.

It wasn't till we got to another mallams place that we knew we'd been duped. So we gave it like a month and decided to trail them and set them up, as God will have it we caught them today cos we told them we wanted to buy dollars about 5000 and the man and his boys showed up as usual with the original 5k and same fake bundles after having me confirm the money from the bank that it was good money they switched it and wanted to collect my money and give me fake.

That's how we got them. Y'all be careful these scammers are everywhere, they are cruel, evil and heartless....May God protect us all from bad people...Amen!!!! That's the fake money...looks just like the real deal. Be careful!!!!."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband
Forum | 16 hours ago

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband

Activist Drags Soludo, Others to Court For Running Anambra LGs With Unelected Officials
Forum | 17 hours ago

Activist Drags Soludo, Others to Court For Running Anambra LGs With Unelected Officials

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

Actress, Angela Okorie Drags Her Colleague, Zubby Michael
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress, Angela Okorie Drags Her Colleague, Zubby Michael