Fela Kuti’s daughter, Motunrayo dares her ex-boyfriend turned blackmailer to do his worst

Forum 7 years ago

Fela Kuti’s daughter, Motunrayo dares her ex-boyfriend turned blackmailer to do his worst

Motunrayo, one of the daughters of late music legend, Fela Anikulapo-Kuti, took to her Instagram page to slam and expose her ex-boyfriend turned alleged blackmailer, who’s threatening to release hurtful (nude) videos and pictures of her while she was unconscious. In her words:

“U see this nigga right by my side is a TRAITOR A LIAR AND A THIEF… HE IS MY EX.. So I broke up with him then he started sending me very hurtful videos he used to take of me while he would have drugged me to pass out.. He said

I will regret the day I met him and that he will leak those pictures and videos..

Please friends family and foes, if you know him tell him I said he should go ahead and post them.. And trust me I ain’t”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 8 hours ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

Owen Wilson Turned Down $12 Million to Star in O.J. Simpson Conspiracy Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Owen Wilson Turned Down $12 Million to Star in O.J. Simpson Conspiracy Movie

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 2 days ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 2 days ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman