Her Little Sister Is Having $ex Already. Should She Report?

Forum 8 years ago

Her Little Sister Is Having $ex Already. Should She Report?

Please friends I need your advice…

I’m 26, I don’t usually go through people’s phone but recently I stumbled on my 18 years old sister’s phone. So I went through her whatsapp chat with a guy I’ve been suspecting she’s having something to do with. Earlier this year I adviced her about relationships generally when I found out about him. Now going through her phone I found out she’s having s.ex with him now.

What do I do? Should I confront her? Or just keep quiet and allow her experience life? Considering the fact that I have been advising her and if she wanted to take my advice she would have, and no matter how much I talk to her if she won’t take it she won’t and so she’ll still do it.
[ads4]
Note:
She’s not really stubborn, she doesn’t even go out much. She’s going to 200L now and she’s really doing well (a 4 pointer). She’s really fragile even though she looks strong on the outside, and from their conversation the guy is not serious with her, I just don’t want her to get hurt and get distracted from her education.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
NAPTIP Arrests Fake Reverend Sister For Allegedly Trafficking 38 Children
Forum | 5 days ago

NAPTIP Arrests Fake Reverend Sister For Allegedly Trafficking 38 Children

Shame On You Poor Little Israel – Fani-Kayode on Attack on Iran
Forum | 5 days ago

Shame On You Poor Little Israel – Fani-Kayode on Attack on Iran

Pretty Little Liars Season 2 Trailer Previews Max Thriller’s Newest Villain
Forum | 6 days ago

Pretty Little Liars Season 2 Trailer Previews Max Thriller’s Newest Villain

Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase
Forum | 1 week ago

Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase