I Am Better Than Muhammad Ali – Floyd Mayweather Speaks

Forum 9 years ago

I Am Better Than Muhammad Ali – Floyd Mayweather Speaks

Some days to his epic fight with Manny Pacquaio, Floyd Mayweather, who has never lost a fight in a all of his 47 professional fights, compared himself to boxing legend, Muhammed Ali, saying he’s a better fighter than Ali.

No disrespect to Muhammad Ali, but he did it in one division. I just look at Ali’s career when he fought Leon Spinks and lost to a fighter with seven fights. There were some other fights he lost and he’s still known as The Greatest because that’s what he put out there. It is what it is.

“He called himself The Greatest and I call myself TBE (The Best Ever). I’m pretty sure I’ll get criticized for what I said, but I couldn’t care less. I could care less about the backlash.” He said.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
VJ Adams Speaks On Relationship Status With Bimbo Ademoye
Forum | 50 mins ago

VJ Adams Speaks On Relationship Status With Bimbo Ademoye

EPL: I want to win – Bruno Fernandes speaks on leaving Man Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: I want to win – Bruno Fernandes speaks on leaving Man Utd

The Better Sister Cast: Jessica Biel & Elizabeth Banks to Lead Prime Video Thriller Series
Forum | 1 day ago

The Better Sister Cast: Jessica Biel & Elizabeth Banks to Lead Prime Video Thriller Series

Haters Are Losers And Can Never Do Better Than The People They Hate - Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 days ago

Haters Are Losers And Can Never Do Better Than The People They Hate - Yul Edochie