I Can’t Decide The Best Song On It – Zahra Buhari Endorses Adekunle Gold’s Album

Forum 7 years ago

I Can’t Decide The Best Song On It – Zahra Buhari Endorses Adekunle Gold’s Album

Zahra Buhari is definitely a big fan of Nigerian music, we have seen her early in the year with Korede Bello and now alongside Adekunle Gold as Sickle Cell Aid Foundation Nigeria brand ambassadors and also a big fan of his music.

Zahra claimed she has listened too all the tracks on his album and she is not sure which single she loves most.

We definitely are 6/10 sure the ‘Gold’ album will be a hit, but with Zahra coming in we think it is now in the rating 8/10. Check out what she posted on Twitter.

I had a taste of his albumnd I know it's already a hit @adekunleGOLDI cudnt decide wht song was the best5dys! pic.twitter.com/DjyzEi1xCs
— Zahra M Buhari (@zmbuhari) July 23, 2016

Remember ‘Gold’ LP by Adekunle Gold drops July 28.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 3 days ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 3 days ago

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje

Best Cockfight Movies and TV Shows
Forum | 3 days ago

Best Cockfight Movies and TV Shows

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu
Forum | 4 days ago

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu