" It's Devil's Handwork ": 20-Year-Old Man Who Lures & Rapes 4-Year-Old In Lagos Laments

Forum 7 years ago

" It's Devil's Handwork ": 20-Year-Old Man Who Lures & Rapes 4-Year-Old In Lagos Laments

A 20-year-old man, who lures children into his room with kids cartoon television shows on cable network, and then rape them, has been arrested by police in Egbeda area of Lagos State. Upon interrogation, he blamed the devil for his act.

The suspect, Bassey Johnson, who hails from Akwa Ibom State, met his waterloo when one of his victims, a four-year-old girl, complained of pains in her private parts to her mother. During interrogation, the toddler mentioned Johnson’s name, consequent upon which her parents invited the police.

When interrogated, Johnson, who just concluded his apprenticeship in welding, said:

“This is the devil’s handwork. I am indeed very sorry for my action. I did not know that the offence is this grave.

When I came back from an outing on Saturday, I tuned my television set to a cartoon station.
Immediately, the children in the compound heard the sound, they rushed inside towatch. I took my clothes, which I had washed the previous day, to the line and when I came back, I sat on the bed and carried one of the children on my lap. That is how I do it.

After some time, as my conscience started pricking me, I dropped her. The children later went out when there was power cut. But the child’s mother later called me and asked what I did to her daughter. I opened up but maintained that I did not penetrate.”Vanguard gathered that clinical check on the girl revealed that her hymen was broken, indicating that there was penetration. The suspect, according to his parents, had been transferred from Egbeda Division to the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, SCIID, Yaba.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 2 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring

Man Sets Himself On Fire Outside US Court During Ex-President, Donald Trump’s Trial
Forum | 4 days ago

Man Sets Himself On Fire Outside US Court During Ex-President, Donald Trump’s Trial