Karma: Woman Leaves Cheating Husband & Twin Sister N*ked in Busy Car Park (Photos)

Forum 9 years ago

Karma: Woman Leaves Cheating Husband & Twin Sister N*ked in Busy Car Park (Photos)

Finding out that your husband is doing the dirty on you is terrible. Realising that it’s with your twin sister is as bad as it gets. That’s what happened to Ting Su, so she gave them a lesson in revenge.

The 29-year-old caught her husband and twin sister cheating on her. She tracked them down to a shopping centre using a mobile phone tracker. When she arrived, she discovered her husband Cheng, 30, completely nude in a car along with her sister.
[ads4]
For reasons that are not clearly explained, the two jumped out of the car while still completely unclothed and that’s when Ting seized the moment to completely humiliate them. She jumped in the
car and drove off, leaving the naked pair mortified in public.

A witness You Meng, 33, said:
‘It was so funny. Loads of people were grabbing their phones and I did as well. He was banging his fist on the window and shouting at her, and she just wasn’t playing ball. ‘

According to HelloU, Ting has filed for divorce and revealed that Cheng and her sister had been having an affair since she gave birth to twins.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 2 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 3 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Video Shows Scene Where Junior Pope Parked His Car Moments Before Tragic Boat Accident
Forum | 3 days ago

Video Shows Scene Where Junior Pope Parked His Car Moments Before Tragic Boat Accident

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip