Kim Kardashian submits 2,000 selfies for new book

Forum 9 years ago

Kim Kardashian submits 2,000 selfies for new book

(Kim is the queen of selfie with 2,000 submitted for book publication. Photo:Filed)
Kim Kardashian West‘s new book will feature a total of ‘2,000 selfies’ by the reality TV star.

Kim, also a wife and mother, revealed that the much-anticipated book, ‘Selfish’ – which is set for a pre-Christmas release, will have 352 pages.

The brainchild of husband, Kanye West – the publication will contain thousands of her self-captured photos.
Kim explained to the Evening Standard Magazine: ‘Kanye came up with the concept and the name and everything.

‘He introduced me to the book publisher. And I was like, ‘This is such a good idea, I can’t believe I didn’t think of it.’ It’s 352 pages and multiples on the page, so I turned in probably 2,000 selfies.’
Kim – who married 37-year-old Kanye in May this year – has refuted accusations that the tome is nothing but a vanity project for her, insisting it is a catalogue of her life and a reflection of the modern world.

The ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ star added: ‘I’ve been taking selfies for a long time – it’s like now [seen as] such a vain thing, but it really started off with me just having a camera around to capture memories.
[ads4]
They’re selfies taken over a decade.’
Kim – who gave birth to daughter North in June 2013 – has also given her top tips on how to take the best selfie possible.
She explained: ‘Lighting is key. I think a lot of people take a lot of selfies before they actually post one. So, in the book you’ll definitely see … like I posted this one selfie of myself in a white bathing suit, after I had the baby … it was kind of like from the back in the mirror… and I took about 10 shots to get that one. So I’m probably going to put all ten in there.’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip
Forum | 2 days ago

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip

Russell Crowe Exorcism Movie The Georgetown Project Gets New Title, Distributor
Forum | 2 days ago

Russell Crowe Exorcism Movie The Georgetown Project Gets New Title, Distributor

Calabasas: Netflix Nabs Rights to Teen Series From Kim Kardashian & Emma Roberts
Forum | 2 days ago

Calabasas: Netflix Nabs Rights to Teen Series From Kim Kardashian & Emma Roberts

New Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Shows More of Hugh Jackman’s MCU Debut
Forum | 2 days ago

New Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Shows More of Hugh Jackman’s MCU Debut