"My Personal Doctors Are In London" - Pres. Buhari

Forum 8 years ago

"My Personal Doctors Are In London" - Pres. Buhari

The President had on Friday via his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina announced that he will be going on vacation.

Buhari may use the opportunity of the short holiday to undergo medical check-up in London, United Kingdom.

Buhari had told some Nigerians resident in United Kingdom earlier in the day that his doctors who he has been using since 1978 are based in London.

According to a transcript of his interactions with Nigerians living in UK, the President had said, “The court process during my first attempt at the Presidency lasted 30 months. I only missed four sittings.

''One, when we went to bury late Chuba Okadigbo, my vice presidential candidate.

''The other three times, I came here (London) to see my doctors who I have been using since 1978 when I was in Petroleum.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 2 days ago

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu
Forum | 3 days ago

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu

Forum | 3 days ago

17 Years After His Mysterious Death, Late Sani Abacha
Forum | 6 days ago

17 Years After His Mysterious Death, Late Sani Abacha's Personal Doctor Breaks Silence On Abacha's Death