My S£x Appeal’s Part Of My Selling Point – Cythia Morgan

Forum 8 years ago

My S£x Appeal’s Part Of My Selling Point – Cythia Morgan

Cynthia Morgan has been able to capture the attention of the industry with songs like ‘Don’t Break My Heart’ and ‘Lead Me On’ in the space of a few years.

Today, she is one of the most sought-after artistes in Nigeria. ? Signed to Jude Okoye‘s Northside Music Inc., the dance hall act has revealed that her sex appeal and stage craft have played a huge part in propelling her brand.
Asked how she came about her sex appeal in a recent interview with City people, the German Juice singer said: ‘Its in built, I didn’t go anywhere to learn, its the whole package that comes with a talented person.

If you are ready for the industry, you must have a total package. ‘Aside from music, a lot want to see you perform, they want to see the sex
appeal, and you have to be believable, it is inbuilt talent and craft in me and that is my selling point.’
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
CJN Ariwoola Promotes Wike’s Wife, 21 Other Judges To Appeal Court
Forum | 1 week ago

CJN Ariwoola Promotes Wike’s Wife, 21 Other Judges To Appeal Court

Appeal Court Fails To Hear EFCC’s Suit Against Kogi Ex-Gov Yahaya Bello
Forum | 1 week ago

Appeal Court Fails To Hear EFCC’s Suit Against Kogi Ex-Gov Yahaya Bello

Widow Arrested For Producing And Selling Lethal Psychoactive Substance In Calabar
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Widow Arrested For Producing And Selling Lethal Psychoactive Substance In Calabar

Cynthia Morgan recalls how Olamide gifted her N1M, appreciates singer
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Cynthia Morgan recalls how Olamide gifted her N1M, appreciates singer