N30 For N33,600 On MTN Is Still Rocking [Rush & Get Yours Now!]

Forum 8 years ago

N30 For N33,600 On MTN Is Still Rocking [Rush & Get Yours Now!]

Goodmorning Waploadies,
The MTN trending amazing offer (N30 For 33k) is still rocking like never before. I just confirmed it this morning. So for those that haven't got theirs are still lucky to get it now. Not to fritter away time... Load atleast a mimimum of N100 and follow below steps:

Requirements
* An Android Phone (But not compulsory)
* Sms Bomber (which can be found beneath this post)
* N30 Airtime on your account balance.

If you have all of the following above, you are good to go (for java/symbian/china phone users dont worry)... Now, launch the Sms Bomber app and do as the illustration stated below:

And click the " Send " button.

For other phone users: This method is for those that are not using Smartphones. Send 30 to 567 repeatedly (atleast 20-to-25 times). Keep sending even if you receive error msgs.

To check your balance dial *559*4#.

Please If There's Any Step You Dont Understand, Dont Hesitate To Use The Comment Box Below!

Thanks For Visiting Waploaded.com
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Bundesliga: I won’t rush Boniface back to action — Leverkusen boss, Alonso
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Bundesliga: I won’t rush Boniface back to action — Leverkusen boss, Alonso

How Nigerian Police Officers Were Exposed And Arrested For N30 Million Extortion In Abuja
Forum | 2 months ago

How Nigerian Police Officers Were Exposed And Arrested For N30 Million Extortion In Abuja

Nigerian Mum Enters Prayer Mode After Seeing Her Daughter Rocking Cleavage-baring Dress At A Wedding (Video)
Forum | 3 months ago

Nigerian Mum Enters Prayer Mode After Seeing Her Daughter Rocking Cleavage-baring Dress At A Wedding (Video)

Gov Aiyedatiwa Disburses N30 Million To Widows In Ondo
Forum | 3 months ago

Gov Aiyedatiwa Disburses N30 Million To Widows In Ondo