N40bn Budget padding: Dogara broke into my office to destroy vital evidence – Jibrin

Forum 7 years ago

N40bn Budget padding: Dogara broke into my office to destroy vital evidence – Jibrin

Former Chairman of the House of Representatives Committee on Appropriations, Abdulmumin Jibrin, has continued to throw up allegations against the Speaker of the House, Hon. Yakubu Dogara.
The ousted chairman had last week accused the Speaker alongside other principal officers, Yusuf Lasun, Alhassan Doguwa and Leo Ogor of attempting to pad N40bn into the 2016 budget.

Jibrin, in another revelation, alleged that the Speaker tried to break into his office in an attempt to destroy critical documents regarding the allegations of budget padding against him, Dogara.

The former Chairman, in a statement, said unknown to Dogara, he had in his possession evidences backing the claims.

Jibrin said,“There has also been an attempt to break into my office at the House. I know he wants to tamper with documents critical to his and the 3 others future investigation and prosecution but unfortunately for him we already have enough evidence in our possession. The security and anti corruption agencies should kindly take note.

“Speaker Dogara has ordered that all the computers in the appropriation secretariat be shut down and moved to his office as if that is the answer to the allegations I raised.

“The secretariat staff are being harassed to keep quite and suppress facts.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Late Night With The Devil Passes Box Office Milestone Ahead of Streaming Debut
Forum | 3 days ago

Late Night With The Devil Passes Box Office Milestone Ahead of Streaming Debut

Box Office Results: Civil War Takes the Top Spot
Forum | 4 days ago

Box Office Results: Civil War Takes the Top Spot

Your Post Broke My Heart - Opeyemi Aiyeola Writes to Jamiu Azeez
Forum | 1 week ago

Your Post Broke My Heart - Opeyemi Aiyeola Writes to Jamiu Azeez

Asake’s ex-lover shares information about singer, reveal why she broke up with him
Forum | 1 week ago

Asake’s ex-lover shares information about singer, reveal why she broke up with him