Nike To Supply Kits Worth $750,000 To National Teams

Forum 8 years ago

Nike To Supply Kits Worth $750,000 To National Teams

World’s leading sports brand, NIKE, who signed a kitting contract with the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) last week Thursday, in London, has revealed that it will supply kits to the nation’s national teams to the value of $750,000 in the first year of the $3.75m three-and-a-half-year contract.

Other details of the contract include an increased number of products’ supply to the tune of N1m in 2016 through 2018, to the national teams.

Also, the NFF has revealed that it would earn $2.75m (N535m) for the duration of the contract and a $500,000 (N99m) bonus if the Super Eagles qualify for the 2018 World Cup in Russia, among other perks.

“We are comfortable with the contract, because NIKE came across during the negotiations as being fluid and ready to listen to our demands. That is always the key aspect; you always need a partner with a listening ear.

[ads4]
“Nigerian football is happy to associate with a global leader and I am much convinced this is just the beginning. As we go along, NIKE may also be willing to partner with some of our domestic clubs and even the League Management Company,” Pinnick told the NFF website.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Have All The Credentials To Become PDP National Chairman – Suswam
Forum | 6 hours ago

I Have All The Credentials To Become PDP National Chairman – Suswam

Ganduje Remains Our National Chairman – APC
Forum | 6 hours ago

Ganduje Remains Our National Chairman – APC

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 1 day ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’