Photo: A Woman Makes Bread Using Yeast From Her Private Part

Forum 8 years ago

Photo: A Woman Makes Bread Using Yeast From Her Private Part

"I 'm making #cuntsourdough from my vaginal yeast" Twitter user and feminist blogger,
Another Angry Woman (@stavvers) nonchantly announced leaving people mostly disgusted and horrified. As she explained in her blog, it all started purely from her own curiosity. Read that beneath...

"It all started with a fatal combination of a slightly perverse sense of humour, a keenly scientific mind, and touch of the thrush. Waking up on Saturday with the familiar itchy burny fanny, I giggled to myself “maybe I could make bread with that”. And that ticked into, “well,
I’ve always wanted to try making my own sourdough anyway” and then a “fu-Ck, would that evenwork?” and then I got curious and the next thing that happened was I was scraping white goop off of a dildo into a bowl of flour mixed with water,"

Can someone say Ewwwwww!!!
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra
Forum | 3 hours ago

Vehicle Falls Off Tow Truck And Crushes Woman To Death In Anambra

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 9 hours ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May

Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Forehead
Forum | 9 hours ago

Woman Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Forehead

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband
Forum | 9 hours ago

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband