Photo: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet

Forum 8 years ago

Photo: Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet

For daring to challenge a neighbour who peeped at his wife in the toilet, a 51-year-old Lagos State civil servant, Babatunde Ojulari, has lost four teeth during a fight with the peeping tom, Sunday Akinola.

Punch reports that trouble started for the pair when the victim's wife reported to him that Akinola barged into the toilet » in their residence on Akala Street, Idi-Oro, Mushin, knowing that she was in there and did not tender an apology when he saw her there.

Ojulari was said to have gone to confront Akinola but did not meet him at home and was reporting to his wife when the suspect came in and challenged him, which led to a duel between them.

In the end, Ojulari’s four teeth were yanked out during the fight by a blow from Akinola.

Akinola was arrested after the incident was reported to the police and charged to court.
Narrating the cause of the fight, the victim said:

“On Friday, January 8, 2016, my wife complained that Sunday (Akinola) barged in while she was in the toilet. Our neighbours and I begged her. Two days after, I informed Sunday’s wife about what he did.

We were on it when he showed up. He punched me and hit me with an iron rod. I lost four of my teeth in the process. He was not remorseful. He still threatened to kill me.”

But Akinola's wife, Helen , refuted the claims of Ojulari, saying it was the victim that attacked her husband first.

“Mr. Babatunde (Ojulari) is our co-tenant and we have been living together for six years. I was at home with my husband, who was sick on that day, when I heard a woman singing a song to abuse me.

When I came out, I saw Mr. Babatunde and he asked me whether I heard about what happened between his wife and my husband. My husband came out and told me to go inside.

It was at this point that both of them started exchanging words which led to the fight. It was Mr. Babatunde that first gave my husband a blow.
He (Akinola) responded and punched him in the mouth which made his four teeth fall off.

I want the police to settle this matter. I have been sending people to beg the Ojularis on my family’s behalf.”

The case was charged at the Ikeja Magistrates'
Court and when the charge of assault was read to Akinola, he pleaded not guilty and was admitted to bail by the Chief Magistrate, Mrs. O.A. Olayinka, in the sum of N100,000 with two
sureties in like sum, while the case was adjourned till March 15, for mention.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 2 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring