Photos: Man Films Himself Eating Wife's Placenta As Part Of Breakfast

Forum 7 years ago

Photos: Man Films Himself Eating Wife's Placenta As Part Of Breakfast

A father has sparked uproar after posting a video of himself eating his wife's placenta with an English fry-up breakfast a week after his baby boy was delivered .

Ross Watson, 32, even added pepper and brown sauce to the placenta, declaring that it was "edible and nutritious".

In the video, Mr Watson sits down at a dining table with a raw piece of placenta on a plate, a plate of cooked placenta and a normal English breakfast plate of beans, sausages and toast.

"I've always said I'm going to eat my wife's placenta," he said in the clip.

"It's definitely better cooked. Nine months in the cooking and about 10 minutes in the eating.
Cheers!"Watson, of Darlington, County Durham, later posted the clip to Facebook, saying it tasted like a bad steak as the video went viral and was viewed almost 20,000 times. Disturbing photos continue beneath.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 11 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 14 hours ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday