Photos: Mo'Cheddah's New Fashion Line Criticized For Being Expensive & 'Lacking Creativity'

Forum 7 years ago

Photos: Mo'Cheddah's New Fashion Line Criticized For Being Expensive & 'Lacking Creativity'

Last year, 26-year-old Modupe Oreoluwa Oyeyemi, aka Mo'Cheddah announced that she will be delving into the fashion business, as she la!d out plans to launch, Mocheddah Clothing, an affordable ready to wear range of stylish outfits. By God grace it debuted days ago as 'The Bolanle Collection'.

The music star has however faced huge criticism ever since the collection hit the net, with many of her future customers complaining about the cost of the outfits.

One of the pages of popular media personality, Olisa, @theolisatv, also called it an overkill of creativity. In his words;

"Mocheddah debuted her collection yesterday and from the actual #garments to its entire presentation, the collection comes across as an overkill of creativity with little or no coherence.."

Tho the petit music star, was patient with people complaining about the price as she tried to explain the reason for the cost, she didn't mince words with Olisa, and instead took to the comment section on his page to blast him.. Read Mo's reaction beneath...

"I'm free at the moment so I have your time ...

1) Seems to me you think you know a lot about everything, why don't u look into why you have just 2 followers.

2) you seem to know a lot about incoherence because that's all your blog is all about( yes I checked it) .

3) that's why it's called a campaign, stop disgracing yourself and use google ..

4) Google fashion collection ( help ya sef)

5) Are all the women in my family suppose to have the same style? Really? Really? Felicia really?

6) pick a book or 2 and learn once in a while.

7) and keep my name out of your mouth and blog..."

Mo'Cheddah might be facing criticism for her latest wears, but Kanye faced worse with his Yeezy season 3 tattered cloths and still made money...

See photos of the collections beneath...

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Brian Tyree Henry Joins Universal’s New Musical From Pharrell Williams
Forum | 51 mins ago

Brian Tyree Henry Joins Universal’s New Musical From Pharrell Williams

New Longlegs Teaser Trailer and Poster Creep Out
Forum | 1 hour ago

New Longlegs Teaser Trailer and Poster Creep Out

Weapons: Julia Garner Joins Cast of Barbarian Director’s New Horror Movie
Forum | 1 hour ago

Weapons: Julia Garner Joins Cast of Barbarian Director’s New Horror Movie