Redeemers University Suspends Over 22 Students For Not Attending Church

Forum 9 years ago

Redeemers University Suspends Over 22 Students For Not Attending Church

”Redeemers University suspended over 22 students yesterday because they didn’t go to church, even a student that didn’t go because she has asthma attack was suspended.

They are to be suspended till next semester effective from today Monday January 26,2015 which means they will miss their first semester exam.
[ads4]
I highly doubt that Pastor Adeboye knows about this victimization, the rule book states that failure to go to church attracts points being deducted (if student doesn’t give a valid reason) not students being suspended.

how can a parent waste almost 400k because the child did not go to church for a day, even the girl with the asthma attack had an attack right there and they still suspended her.

This so called potters and administrators take laws into their hands and victimized students out of envy (sometimes) and just because they know they can.

A few months ago i heard a students phone was seized by a potter because she had long natural nails.. Imagine that.. In a University.

I know this because my husbands sister attends the school. We are here soo upset and will be heading to the school tomorrow..”

Whats going on oh….I hereby call on those in charge to attend to this abeg.I dont know the rules there but if there is a clause that states ”if students provide a reason for not going to church then points will be deducted” then they should adhere to that to avoid all this bad reports on their school.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Drama As Angry UNIJOS Students Protest Against Poor Health Facilities On Campus Despite Tuition Fee Hike
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama As Angry UNIJOS Students Protest Against Poor Health Facilities On Campus Despite Tuition Fee Hike

Commotion As Bishop And Others Get Stabbed During Church Service
Forum | 2 days ago

Commotion As Bishop And Others Get Stabbed During Church Service

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 3 days ago

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje

Kebbi Assembly Suspends Member For Unguarded Utterances
Forum | 3 days ago

Kebbi Assembly Suspends Member For Unguarded Utterances