See Man Who Makes Love To His Wife 10 Hours Everyday (Photo)

Forum 7 years ago

See Man Who Makes Love To His Wife 10 Hours Everyday (Photo)

An exhausted wife has taken her se_x-crazed husband to court to stop him making love to her ten hours every day.

Lebogang Malatji, 37, said Mashudhu Chauke, 47, wanted to do it in the morning, afternoon, and 5 times in the night.

A traditonal court at Matiyane Village, Limpopo, heard how each session lasted 90 minutes after he swigged African love potion umvusakunzi.
She said he would beat her if she did not comply.

In his defence Mashudhu said his problems started after an organ operation went wrong.

"My sc_rotum used to swell with fluid. It was painful and the only option was to be operated on.
After the operation that is when lights went out for me. I couldn't get an er_ection," he said.
"My uncle whose ancestry is of Khoi-San origin advised me to take umvusakunzi (a s.ex enhancing herbal drink).
After that my se_x life became phenomenal," he added. But the se_xual urge has become way too much for him.
"At times I ma_sturbate, even before and after se_x. I just can't get enough," he said.
"I am a man who takes his bedroom life seriously.
When I am about to reach climax I stop a bit and start to kiss my partner and resume after a few minutes,"

The Chief advised the couple to go for counseling and barred Mashudhu from beating or verbally insulting Lebogang in any way.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 8 hours ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie
Forum | 15 hours ago

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 16 hours ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 16 hours ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa