Shazam now lets you buy or stream tagged music via Google Play

Forum 9 years ago

Shazam now lets you buy or stream tagged music via Google Play

Hey, we love Shazam; it's been propping up our spotty musical knowledge for years. But, until now, if you wanted to grab that rare In Flagrantegroove for your personal collection direct from the app, you had to go with Amazon's music store. No bad thing per se, but we're all about options. Today Android users (iOS is incoming) can also buy direct from Google Play -- if that's your virtual record store of choice (or, where you have the most frictionless checkout experience, perhaps). What's more, Shazam and Google's hookup goes a little deeper, as Play is now one of the optionsyou'll find for streaming the full trackafter you've tagged it. You'll need an All Access subscription, but those that don't can snag a month's free trial to test the waters first.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
“I just wake up hear say my guy don buy private jet” — Peruzzi shocked at Davido’s recent purchase
Forum | 1 week ago

“I just wake up hear say my guy don buy private jet” — Peruzzi shocked at Davido’s recent purchase

“How much is Wizkid?, add Burna Boy” – Fan brags Davido could buy Wizkid, Burna Boy after ₦102 billion jet purchase
Forum | 1 week ago

“How much is Wizkid?, add Burna Boy” – Fan brags Davido could buy Wizkid, Burna Boy after ₦102 billion jet purchase

“Doing music wasn’t my dream, I wanted to play for Barcelona” – Zlatan
Forum | 1 week ago

“Doing music wasn’t my dream, I wanted to play for Barcelona” – Zlatan

My Dream Was To Play For Barcelona – Rapper, Zlatan Tells His Story
Forum | 1 week ago

My Dream Was To Play For Barcelona – Rapper, Zlatan Tells His Story