Shina Peter’s wife speaks on cancer ailment

Forum 9 years ago

Shina Peter’s wife speaks on cancer ailment

Sometime last week, reports made the rounds that the wife of Juju legend, Sir Shina Peters, Sammie Ayoka Peters has been diagnosed with cancer and receiving treatment in the United States of America.

Sammie, who has been married to the Afro Juju exponent for over 32 years, had a recent phone chat with City People over the weekend, saying it is true she was diagnosed but that the ailment was blown out of proportion.

‘We should just Thank God. Cancer is not a death sentence, if you discover it early, it is easy to stop it at once. That is what we have done. Right now, it is under control, I thank God for giving us the right discretion to take the step in time,’ she said.

Reacting to reports that she’s been bedridden for a couple of months as a result of the cancer, she quickly cleared the air on that, saying: ‘I was never hospitalised for a day, I take my medication from home and I am hale and hearty in Jesus name.
[ads4]
I am very happy that you called. A lot of people have equally called only to find out that the information was overblown.’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Deteriorating Insecurity In Nigeria Really Concerning - Peter Obi
Forum | 12 hours ago

Deteriorating Insecurity In Nigeria Really Concerning - Peter Obi

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 16 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 1 day ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off
Forum | 1 day ago

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off