Son Murders Father Over Cigarette

Forum 9 years ago

Son Murders Father Over Cigarette

The Edo state police has arrested a 25- year-old man, Bestman Momodu for stabbing his father, Zubeiru Momodu to death over a stick of cigaretter worth N10.
Best Momodu confess to killing his father over a stick of cigarette
The incident occurred on August 16 at Ubiane, Aviele in Estako West local government area of the state, according to the state Commissioner of Police, Mr. Foluso Adebanjo .
The 25-year-old Bestman , an indigene of Etsako West Local Government Area of Edo State, who confessed to the crime was said to have smoked the cigarette belonging to his father which resulted into an argument after the father found out his cigarette was missing.
In the heat of the fight, the suspect was said to have brought out a knife which he used to stab his father three times, killing him instantly.
The suspect confessed to the crime saying :“I stole his cigarette and he found out. So he started shouting at me and quarreling. So, mistakenly I took a knife and stabbed him. I have not seen the dead body but I heard he died. But the community people arrested me after I killed him.”
“You know it was the kind of life we used to live. It was a mistake,”he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals
Forum | 3 days ago

Sonic the Hedgehog 3 Cast Finds Its Shadow the Hedgehog Voice Actor
Forum | 3 days ago

Sonic the Hedgehog 3 Cast Finds Its Shadow the Hedgehog Voice Actor

Forum | 4 days ago