10 Videos That Made it to Our Top Videos List Of This Week

Forum 9 years ago

This Week's Top 10 Videos And some Quotable Mentions ofcourse will Get You Tripping for What Our Nigerian Artistes Has Got, We will Be starting off By listing some quotable mentions.

* Burna Boy - Check & Balance
Off The “Checks and Balance” single comes Video That Made it to Our Supplimentary List, The Video Has been Picked for Delivering Good Sick Moves and Vigor To Get You On The Go While Playing!

Download The Video

* Emma Nyra - Elele Ft Davido
Ofcourse What do You Expect? a Video Where TrippleMG first Lady and O.B.O (davido) comes into Play, SHould Be Making The List, You Cant Bear to Play and Have this One Your Mobile, as The Video as Usual Has Gotten Good Directing From Award winning Director Sesan.

Download The Video

Now Lets Start With Our Top 10 Music Videos For The Week, Before then, Don't forget Tomorrow 28th Friday is Black Friday and exactly 10PM we would Waste No Time Other Than Distributing Our Airtime, Read More Here.

10. Naeto C - China Ft Phyno

Just 6days After releasing The Audio for China, He Then Drops The Video Which has Made it to The No 10 spot On Our Video list for this week, isnt that amazing? and offcourse our main ALOBAM, Phyno Fino, who Drops Much Igbotic Flavour On This One, Kindly Play and enjoy.

Download China Video Here

9. Oritshe Femi - Double Wahala Part2 Ft D Banj

Double Wahala, a Song Dedicated To Fela as Proclaimed By Oritshe femi Himself, Actually turned Out To be The Most Played Song in 2013/2014, the song that actually won so Many awards For oritshe femi, Now has its video remix "Double Wahala Part2" sitting on Number 9 of our CountDown, Hit Play Now and watch..

Download Double Wahala Part2 Video Here

8. Sean Tizzle - Loke Loke Ft 9ice

in The Journey Album, Loke Loke is infact "personally" My best Track, I don't Know about You Tho... and The Video for this Track is actually Awesome, sean Tizzle ofcourse with white regalia as usual With also Nice Video Shoot as Directed By Unlimited LA, Hit Play, You Are sure Going to Like This One.

Download Loke Loke Video Here

7. Cynthia Morgan - i'm Taken

i'm taken a song released at about Sometime in June 2014, 4 months later sometime in October had its Video released, Good Pictures, Video Shoot By Clarence Peters, as Cynthia shows off Her Personal Sassy, sexy, and daring Moves in the Video, Try and Play This One, sure Its worthy to be On the no 7th position of this CountDown.

Download i'm Taken Video Here

6. Reminisce - Eleniyan Ft Wizkid

Eleniyan Nice jam, Nice Beat, The video Got on net At about september 2014 and Bet it, This video is One of a kind, it features Star Buy Boss Wizkid, as he drops Many yoruba sweet lines On the chorus and ofourse rap Activist Reminisce plays His Own Part, i personally Rate this Video 9/10, Viral Video Hoping to see You Put it On repeat!!

Download Eleniyan Video Here

5. Patoranking - Happy Day

The Name Patoranking isn't a Small name anymore in the Industry, as The Reggae Music act Has Been Very-Up with his game, releasing just few Tracks Which has emmerged to have Gone Viral is a very Good quality too know the Dudes isn't an upcoming again!

Well Enough of talking about Pato, The Video Happy Day is a sort Of marriage-like Video, very Romantic, Good Wordings, Vibes and Cool enough to Make You Feel You are in a relationship :), Play play play!!

Download Happy Day Video

4. Phyno - Nme Nme

off The "No Guts No Glory" album Which Houses other many Dope songs Like Alobam, Comes Nme Nme, and This Video will make You Know The celebration in town, Listen play and enjoi.
The Video is Directed By Clearance Peters

3. Timaya - Sanko

Dem mama Records Boss "timaya" Releases Visual for Sanko, a Song Which has made its way in almost all Dj Mixtapes, The Vibe that this jam carries will leave you dancing while not Knowing, Kindly Watch the Video to see Dance Moves Made therein..

Download Sanko Video

2. Psquare - Ejeajo Ft T.I

Off Double trouble Album By The Nigerian Music Duo "peter & paul" Psquare, Has Brought to Life Ejeajo and ofcourse The Video Out Immediately Which features American Rapper T.I, According to People The Song is the best in their album, But If you Have listen To The full album you should Know Yourself, the Video which came Live On Net Exactly August 29th has made it To No 2 of our Top 10 Video CountDown..

Download Ejeajo Video Here

Now You May Be Wondering Whats The No 1 Song On The Count Down, Look No further it Right Here On This Page, Dont forget Today 10PM (28th Friday November), be Present At Waploaded's Black Friday Giveaway to Load free recharge Cards

1. Wizkid - In My Bed

Off The AYO (Joy) Album By Star Boy Boss "Wizkid" comes In My Bed, Dope jam, and The Video is One which Actually Deserve To be Kissed, wizkid actually tells a Girl that "i want your Body Sleeping in my Bed"... Ofcourse after watching this Video You would finally find the girl that made it into the bed, the Video as directed by Soto Jose was also No 1 In Soudcity top10 Countdown, Infact This Video is The Best 2014 Video to me Personally!!

Download In My Bed Video Here

NOTE: The above CountDown, was not Voted its just a Personal listing from SunnEx (NOT Waploaded.com), You Might have You varying View about the Countdown, do share it to us, and of course in Subsequent Countdowns Voting May Take Place

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
JAMB
Forum | 2 days ago

JAMB's list of prohibited items in the exam hall and instructions on biometric verification

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 3 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

Top 10 Trending Movies of the Past Week : Week 15, 2024
Forum | 4 days ago

Top 10 Trending Movies of the Past Week : Week 15, 2024

How Seven People Drown In Just One Week — Lagos Police Reveals
Forum | 5 days ago

How Seven People Drown In Just One Week — Lagos Police Reveals