I’m Ready To Face The Consequences- Student Who Killed Father

Forum 9 years ago

I’m Ready To Face The Consequences- Student Who Killed Father

Tolani Ajayi, the 21-year-old undergraduate who killed his father, has said he is ready to face the consequences of his action. While speaking with Journalists today at Eleweran Police Headquarters, Abeokuta where he has been remanded, Tolani said he hacked his father, a lawyer and Senior Advocate of Nigeria to death because he was angry about his father’s action.
According to him, they had an argument and his father hit him with a stick which made him attack him with a kitchen knife and cutlass which later led to his death. I don’t need any help from Nigerians, he said.
[ads4]
“There is no way Nigerians can help me. I am going to face my judgement. I am meant to pay for what I have done. It is not as if I am ready, it is something that is inevitable – something that is going to happen; I am just waiting for it.”

It was also gathered that Tolani had been suspended from Redeemer’s University on drug related issues and the University management were about setting up a panel to question him before the incident took place.

He however sent out some words to his mom, who he says will grieve the most, that he was sorry and regrets his actions.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals
Forum | 16 hours ago

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals

Again, Ten Killed As Suspected Fulani Militias Attack Plateau Community
Forum | 1 day ago

Again, Ten Killed As Suspected Fulani Militias Attack Plateau Community

Mohbad’s Father Sets Up GoFundMe For More Donations
Forum | 3 days ago

Mohbad’s Father Sets Up GoFundMe For More Donations

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial