Paris Hilton reveals she voted for Donald Trump during the US presidential elections

Forum 7 years ago

Paris Hilton reveals she voted for Donald Trump during the US presidential elections

Socialite, Millionaire heiress and reality TV star, Paris Hilton who previously refused to reveal who she voted for during the just concluded US Presidential elections, finally revealed on Australian TV, that she voted for Donald Trump. When asked Thursday on Network Ten's 'The Project' if she voted for Trump, the hotel heiress who was there to promote her latest fragrance "Gold Rush" replied :
'I've known him since I was a little girl -- so yes.' She said of her relationship with the President-elect: 'I've known him my entire life and he's always been incredibly supportive of me.'
Paris Hilton and Trump's daughter, Ivanka have been friends since she was 12 years old.

A 2003 interview with Trump was uncovered in which he told Howard Stern that he first met Paris when she was 12 years old, describing her as “beautiful.”

Trump said in the interview:
“The first time I saw her she walked into the room, I said, ‘Who the hell is that?'”

Source: Variety

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 1 day ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers
Forum | 1 day ago

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy