Forum 9 years ago

ACTIVATE AND ENJOY THE AIRTEL FREE 20GB DATA PLAN

ACTIVATE THE AIRTEL FREE 20GB TRICK:

Method 1

[quote2]
[ad]
=>> load 1000naira card ( make sure your balance is not more than the
N1,000)

==>Goto your phone book , save This Code *141*11*4*phone number# save With Name as # i.e hAsh

The reason WHy You are saving with # is for It to appear first In Your contact List, You will see Moe reasons as we Proceed

NOTE: The Phone Number as seen Above Should be another Seperate Phone Number Maybe Your Other Airtel Simcard
The Phone Number Will Be Receiving The MB When Your Perform The Trick.

HOW TO PERFORM THE TRICK
[ads4]
Step 1

Look For another Number to Call, Once you are calling This Number, (This Number you are calling can Be your number Or Your friends Number), Make sure Not to Pick the call.

Once You start Calling The Number, Goto New Call And Dail The HAsh Contact i.e #, You can dail The # Contact Almost 5 Times before The call Ends, But Make sure Never to dail It When The Phone stops Ringing...

Note: Each time you dial it you will be giving 200mb and you can continue to do it till it get to 19gb.[/quote2]

Method 2

[quote2]==>Goto your phone book , save This Code *141*712*11*phone number# save With Name as # i.e hAsh

The reason WHy You are saving with # is for It to appear first In Your contact List, You will see Moe reasons as we Proceed

NOTE: The Phone Number as seen Above Should be another Seperate Phone Number Maybe Your Other Airtel Simcard
The Phone Number Will Be Receiving The MB When Your Perform The Trick.

HOW TO PERFORM THE TRICK

Step 1

Look For another Number to Call, Once you are calling This Number, (This Number you are calling can Be your number Or Your friends Number), Make sure Not to Pick the call.

Once You start Calling The Number, Goto New Call And Dail The HAsh Contact i.e #, You can dail The # Contact Almost 5 Times before The call Ends, But Make sure Never to dail It When The Phone stops Ringing...

Note: Each time you dial it you will be giving 200mb and you can continue to do it till it get to 19gb.[/quote2]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Free Fall: Zachary Levi Cast in Rock-Climbing Action Movie Directed by Death Proof Star
Forum | 1 week ago

Free Fall: Zachary Levi Cast in Rock-Climbing Action Movie Directed by Death Proof Star

EPL: Anthony Martial to leave Man Utd as free agent
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: Anthony Martial to leave Man Utd as free agent

How I Plan On Spending FCT
Forum | 2 weeks ago

How I Plan On Spending FCT's N1.28 Trillion Statutory Budget - Wike

Transfer: Carlo Ancelotti resists Real Madrid’s plan to sell key player
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Transfer: Carlo Ancelotti resists Real Madrid’s plan to sell key player