EXCLUSIVE: Kim Kardashian Discusses Beyonce and Jay Z Divorce Rumors

Forum 9 years ago

EXCLUSIVE: Kim Kardashian Discusses Beyonce and Jay Z Divorce Rumors

What’s the deal with Jay Z and Beyoncé?

Your guess is as good as Kim Kardashian’s. On her August 12 appearance on Watch What Happens Live, Kim responded to a fan wanting the truth about all those split rumors.

Though her husband Kanye West and Jay are thick as thieves (or at least were at one time), Kim seemed to have no clue about the state of Jayoncé’s union. Either that, or does and decided to keep it to herself.

“Oh, I dunno — I mean you just always hope nothing like that’s true and you just wish them the best,” Kim replied. That said, Kim made it clear she’s not exactly part of their inner circle.

The fact that the Carters skipped out on Kim and Kanye’s May wedding and the potential Instagram shade Kim’s been dropping, and we think it’s safe to say these four won’t be having a couples’. night out anytime soon — regardless of whether Jay and B are dunzo.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
“My marriage of 20 years slip off my hands” – AY Makun confirms split rumors from wife, Mabel
Forum | 1 week ago

“My marriage of 20 years slip off my hands” – AY Makun confirms split rumors from wife, Mabel

Media Personality, Shade Ladipo Set To Remarry After Divorce (Video)
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Media Personality, Shade Ladipo Set To Remarry After Divorce (Video)

Nigerians Blast Jay Boogie Over ‘Seductive’ Feminine Photos
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Nigerians Blast Jay Boogie Over ‘Seductive’ Feminine Photos

Vave Launches Exclusive $150,000 Porsche Tournament
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Vave Launches Exclusive $150,000 Porsche Tournament