Drake Raps About Missing Rihanna In New Single

Forum 9 years ago

Drake Raps About Missing Rihanna In New Single

Drake is obviously obsessed with Rihanna. Not only did he whine publicly -many times- when she dumped him many years ago after sleeping with him, he’s talked about her a few times in his songs.

The on again/off again couple, who are currently back on, spent sometime together earlier this year in Europe when Drake was on tour, but immediately they returned to LA, things were much different.

Their time together obviously meant something to Drake because he rapped about it in his leaked new song ‘Views From The 6?, the title track for his next album.

Drake talked about their time in Europe, how they stopped talking when they returned to LA, and even mentioned Rihanna’s BFF Melissa Forde’s name in the track.

When Drake mentions Melissa in the track, a snippet of Rih talking is played! A man who is truly in love. Find the lyrics after the cut..

“Must remember waking up in Paris with the blunt/ you must remember f**king me like anytime you want. What made us wanna act like we were married for two weeks. Now we’re back in California we don’t even speak. That’s a no-no. Everyone say we look good on paper. You deserve that action. Plus you get more paper than I do. That shit is attractive. Things that make me miss you.”

With Jen & Melissa. (Rihann’s voice plays here) Tell the squad I said what’s up girl. Look at me, Look at me.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 1 day ago

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage

Riz Ahmed Joins Cast of New Wes Anderson Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Riz Ahmed Joins Cast of New Wes Anderson Movie

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 2 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Shallipopi
Forum | 2 days ago

Shallipopi's New Album, Shakespopi Claims 1st-9th Position On Apple Music