Someone Wants Don Jazzy Dead

Forum 9 years ago

Someone Wants Don Jazzy Dead

Doroboss and CEO of Mavin Records refutes claims of being dead after a blog announced his death.

The Ace Music Producer took to his Instagram Thursday morning, to post the image of an article by a certain blogsite which announced his own death.

According to the article written by a certain ‘Ogbonna Ikechukwu’ for a blog, Don Jazzy passed away after been rushed to a hospital because he suffered injuries from a car accident. It reads:

Breaking News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don Jazzy Dies In Car Accident!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Nigerian music industry has lost one of its greatest stars, and its MARVIN Boss Don Jazzy. He was involved in a car accident on the early hours of the morning. It has also be announced on MTV base, Channel O, Trace, Soundcity, E! Entertainment, Nigezie and all social medias. News report gathered that he was rushed to a near by hospital but gave up the ghost about an hour ago. O no! Marvin Boss is gone. May he r.i.p!!!!!!

Well, according to Don Jazzy, he never had an accident and he’s still very much alive. He captioned his image on Instagram with:

donjazzy “May GOD continue to keep us alive and well. Amen. Well I am very much alive and have not been in any car accident I can remember. Thanks. #Mavin”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan
Forum | 20 hours ago

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 1 day ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 1 day ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May

Shock As Woman Wheels Her Dead Uncle
Forum | 1 day ago

Shock As Woman Wheels Her Dead Uncle's Corpse Into Bank And Tries To Get Him To "Sign Off" Loan In Her Name