Chris Brown Reveals Shocking Advice For New Artists

Forum 9 years ago

Chris Brown Reveals Shocking Advice For New Artists

There’s no doubt that Chris Brown, 25, is one of the most successful young artists in the business. However, it’s also no secret that he’s had his fair share of personal struggles, which have at times impacted his ability to make music. In Chris’ new TV special, The Rise & Rise of Chris Brown, which airs on Oct. 28 on Music Choice Play, he gives open and honest advice to up-and-coming artists.
[ads4]
Chris loves being a music mentor but it seems he’s not completely confident in his ability to help rising stars. When asked to give
newcomers advice, he started by saying, “I’d say, ‘Well, don’t take my advice because I’m gonna show you the wrong way to do it.’”

Wow! Chris has definitely made some major mistakes, but it’s amazing to see how humble
he’s become. He’s moved past his struggles, and now he’s back to doing what he does best — making music!

Even though Chris says young artists should ignore his advice, he shares some really powerful thoughts in this interview. First, he says it’s good to have a “tight circle” of real people who will be loyal to you. They will help
reign you in when your ego starts to get out of control, which he admits happened to him.

“Don’t let the fame get in the way of your talent, because sometimes you can be super talented, but then arrogance plays a part in it, and you start being cocky and that overshadows the talent,” Chris says in the clip. Chris’ cockiness may have led him astray in the
past, but now he really does seem to be back on the right track. We’re so proud of how
far he’s come!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves
Forum | 22 hours ago

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves

The Fall Guy Gets Meta in New Videos for Ryan Gosling, Emily Blunt Action Movie
Forum | 23 hours ago

The Fall Guy Gets Meta in New Videos for Ryan Gosling, Emily Blunt Action Movie

PDP To Elect New Chairman In August
Forum | 1 day ago