I’m Taking Drake and Nicki Minaj With Me- Lil Wayne Talks About Leaving Cash Money

Forum 9 years ago

I’m Taking Drake and Nicki Minaj With Me- Lil Wayne Talks About Leaving Cash Money

Lil Wayne and Birdman are yet to settle their disputes and the issue is far from solved. According toTMZ, a close source to the rapper told the website that Lil Wayne is taking Drake and Nicki Minaj along with him when leaving Cash Money.

The close source said, Weezy is demanding millions from Birdman, Wayne plans to sue to ensure all his Young Money Entertainment artists move along with him and not stay under Cash Money.

Drake, Nicki, Christina Milan and Lil Twist are all signed to Weezy’s label.Mack Maineis also a YME artist and label’s president.

Even though Birdman wants to reshape Drake and Nicki’s careers, Weezy still insist the rappers must go with him because they signed contracts with YME and not Cash Money.
[ads4]
However, Cash Money has a distribution deal with all of the Young Money artists. Even if the case will be settled in court, Wayne’s intent is clear right from the start that he’s not leaving without his crew.
He talked about it on his mixtape track “CoCo”-“I ain’t trippin, I got Barbie..I got Drake too”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Career & Net Worth Of Lil Hezx
Forum | 2 days ago

Career & Net Worth Of Lil Hezx

Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr
Forum | 3 days ago

Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr

Gods Unknown: Keke Palmer in Talks to Lead Action Thriller Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Gods Unknown: Keke Palmer in Talks to Lead Action Thriller Movie