Ludacris Gave me $10k to Abort Our Baby- Baby Mama Reveals

Forum 9 years ago

Ludacris Gave me $10k to Abort Our Baby- Baby Mama Reveals

Yesterday, January 28, 2015, court grantedLudacrisfull custody of his 1 year old daughter with his baby mamaTameka Fuller.

According to TMZ, Ludacris babymama revealed in court that she can’t believe the rapper is fighting for full custody of their daughter, because Ludacris once offered her $10,000 to abort the child.

Tameka said“I told him the same day I found out. He was not happy. He cried. He did say this isn’t something that we planned. Let’s move forward with an abortion.

The baby’s not going to have a family. The baby is not going to be with the mother and the father in the same house. This is just all bad. This is going to ruin his life and ruin his career. He gave me the money for an abortion actually. It was $900 and some change. We were having a conversation about it.

He was like I can’t take you back to the house. I got 10 grand. I’ll work it out. I can help you out with whatever it is you need. If you need a house…we’re going to work together.”
[ads4]
Tameka said she believes Luda married Euxo die just to show the judge that he has a more stable home than her, which will give him an advantage.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On
Forum | 1 day ago

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label

House of the Dragon Season 2 Video: Cast Reveals Which Team Deserves the Throne
Forum | 2 days ago

House of the Dragon Season 2 Video: Cast Reveals Which Team Deserves the Throne

Ernest Obi Reveals How Much Producers Pay Their PAs, Leads Procession For Late Junior Pope
Forum | 3 days ago

Ernest Obi Reveals How Much Producers Pay Their PAs, Leads Procession For Late Junior Pope