I Was A Victim Of Internet Fraudsters (Yahoo Yahoo Boys) – Asa

Forum 4 years ago

I Was A Victim Of Internet Fraudsters (Yahoo Yahoo Boys) – Asa

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/71200e4917758aa9383445dfa998747f.jpgTalented songstress, Asa has disclosed that she was once a victim of internet fraudsters popular known as “Yahoo Boys.”

According to Asa during her interview on Cool FM on the 22nd of January, 2020 she claimed internet fraudsters emptied her bank accounts back in 2019.

“I think I’m a Marlian. I love him, I think he is awesome,” she said during the interview.

The interview pointed out Naira Marley’s association with Yahoo Boys which led Asa to make the revelation.

However, the conversation about Yahoo Boys started when she declared her admiration for, Naira Marley.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Internet Fraud Training School Proprietor Jailed 10 Years In Uyo
Forum | 4 days ago

Internet Fraud Training School Proprietor Jailed 10 Years In Uyo

Jnr Pope: What Exactly Is Her Crime? She Was Only A Victim Of Circumstance - Uche Ogbodo Defends Movie Producer, Adanma Luke
Forum | 1 week ago

Jnr Pope: What Exactly Is Her Crime? She Was Only A Victim Of Circumstance - Uche Ogbodo Defends Movie Producer, Adanma Luke

Asake’s ex-lover shares information about singer, reveal why she broke up with him
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Asake’s ex-lover shares information about singer, reveal why she broke up with him

The Beach Boys Trailer Previews Upcoming Documentary on Legendary Band
Forum | 2 weeks ago

The Beach Boys Trailer Previews Upcoming Documentary on Legendary Band