“Please help me raise 250,000 euros to appeal FIFA ban” – Samson Siasia begs Nigerians in new video

Forum 4 years ago 1

“Please help me raise 250,000 euros to appeal FIFA ban” – Samson Siasia begs Nigerians in new video

A recent video we obtained from social media has show former Super Eagles Coach, Samson Siasia pleading with well-meaning Nigerians, his supporters and lovers across the nation to donate 250,000 euros for him so he can appeal his FIFA ban.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/bf4edc2440a8ab351179e2fffddcc7fc.jpeg

Samson Siasia got into trouble with FIFA and was banned for life from participating in all football match by the world football governing body, FIFA in 2019 after he was found guilty of accepting bribes in order to manipulate matches.

After his ban, Samson Siasia has been trying to make FIFA reconsider him and has filed an appeal with FIFA and the Court of Arbitration for Sport against the life ban.

Siasia decided to reach out to Nigerians to help him raise funds so he can be able to defend himself and hopefully overturn the lifetime ban placed on him by the world football governing body.

In the short video, the former Nigeria coach said;

“Good day Nigerians, my name is Samson Siasia. I am coming to you at a very difficult time in my life and career. I need to raise the sum of 250,000 euros. That’s a lot of money. So l am appealing to all well-meaning Nigerians, the sports-loving Nigerians to come to my aid for me to use these funds to defend myself against FIFA. We have this calculation, if 200,000 people can give 500 naira each, we could be able to reach our target. I wanna thank you as you do this. God bless you”.

See video below

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
APC Chieftain Begs Tinubu to Settle Kwankwaso-Ganduje Feud
Forum | 2 hours ago

APC Chieftain Begs Tinubu to Settle Kwankwaso-Ganduje Feud

Shallipopi
Forum | 1 day ago

Shallipopi's New Album, Shakespopi Claims 1st-9th Position On Apple Music

Lagos Govt Seek Help In Identifying Woman Assaulting Baby In Viral Video
Forum | 1 day ago

Lagos Govt Seek Help In Identifying Woman Assaulting Baby In Viral Video

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5
Forum | 2 days ago

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5