I will soon become a millionaire in dollars – Princess Shyngle brags

Forum 4 years ago

I will soon become a millionaire in dollars – Princess Shyngle brags

Gambian actress Princess Shyngle has confirmed she is richer than most tabloids have recorded her to be. Reacting to a google search query she triggered, the actress who was said to be worth $400,000 revealed that she is way richer than than, although she is not close to a million dollars yet but she’s somewhere close.

The New York based actress revealed that she is looking at being a millionaire in dollars by summer after revealing that she is expecting the returns on series of investments she has. See what she wrote below:

Google says I’m worth $400,000 ??? I’m worth more though ?? ???? by God’s grace before this summer ends I’m definitely gonna be worth more than a million dollars ? ?????? because we don’t show off don’t mean we’re broke oh ?? by the way I’m the stingiest woman you can ever meet in this life ??? I don’t joke with my money ?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B75zPodncnN/

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
“How much is Wizkid?, add Burna Boy” – Fan brags Davido could buy Wizkid, Burna Boy after ₦102 billion jet purchase
Forum | 1 week ago

“How much is Wizkid?, add Burna Boy” – Fan brags Davido could buy Wizkid, Burna Boy after ₦102 billion jet purchase

I Don Turn You Into Big Girl – Kizz Daniel Brags As His Wife Bags Another Endorsement Deal
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I Don Turn You Into Big Girl – Kizz Daniel Brags As His Wife Bags Another Endorsement Deal

Liam Will Clock One Soon Without His Father - Mohbad’s Wife Laments
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Liam Will Clock One Soon Without His Father - Mohbad’s Wife Laments

I Was Supposed To Be YBNL Princess But Olamide Unveiled Temmie Ovwasa – Singer, Candy Bleakz Says
Forum | 3 weeks ago

I Was Supposed To Be YBNL Princess But Olamide Unveiled Temmie Ovwasa – Singer, Candy Bleakz Says