Wife narrates how she locked her husband outside and changed the key because he stayed out late

Forum 4 years ago

Wife narrates how she locked her husband outside and changed the key because he stayed out late

A wife has left many social media users puzzled following her decision to lock her husband outside after he came home late.

Identified as @divamonroe2uhoeon, the wife in a tweet thread narrated how her husband came back by 5:47 am and started wondering why his key was no longer able to open the door, unbeknownst to him, she had changed the lock.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/bc7e4cf71944ae0b20e76b1d2def0dc3.jpg

Read her full post below:

“My husband came home at 5:47 am & wanted to know why his key wasn’t working. You don’t live here anymore. That’s why.

“Like I told you to have a good night. Have fun. But you can’t come home at a decent hour? This passcode smart lock was by best purchase for 2019. Nigga slept in his car. I woke him up with a egg sandwich at his window. Homeless people don’t get that treatment. Be thankful.

“Now it’s time for my afternoon nap and he came home with some food for me. Nigga just tried to get in this bed talking about “let me massage your legs.” I ain’t having it. Leave me tf alone.

“I’m a free spirited Sagittarius. If I wasn’t pregnant my husband could have stayed out til 10am as long & I knew he was safe. But to stroll in this mf at 5:47am. You are completely wilding sir & I’m not here for it. Might as well stayed at the bitch house & made her breakfast.

“I let him in the house & got nose to nose with him and said “my son will be here soon. I will be getting snatched back. Keep this same energy when you’re at home with two kids & I’m out flaunting my new full titties.

“Okay so I got a lot of ashy ass niggas & $40 hoes talking about a curfew. When your wife is 36 weeks pregnant & the baby can come at any moment, you as a husband & a leader have a responsibility to be sure you are alert & on point. Idgaf about him going out. He wasn’t on point.”

“My husband comes & goes as he pleases. He’s goes out every weekend. I don’t trip. Why? Cause all week he is busting his ass for his family. Last night was a one off. & that taught him to never disrespect his home & leave his family in the wind cause he did too much at the bar.

“So do what works for your relationship/marriage. Cause you couldn’t possibly replicate or understand mine. He understood & respected my decision. Now we’re out shopping for champagne flutes for our sip and see. Balance. Now y’all gon & be best.

“I’m never ever leaving my husband. Those that have been following me, know I BEEN said this. We are solid. Last night he should have cut himself off but instead he was slumped over in his damn car. Anything could have happened to him. He wanted to sleep in his car. I let him. 

“My husband is sweet. He’s lit some candles and summoned me to bed. Energy was off all day even though we spent time together. Now he’s playing “A House is not a Home.” Getting us back on track. I’m melting. Good night y’all.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 4 hours ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 4 hours ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 2 days ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament