Romantic moment Davido went down on his knees to reassure Chioma of his love

Forum 4 years ago

Romantic moment Davido went down on his knees to reassure Chioma of his love

Nigerian  singer Davido has reassured his girlfriend Chioma Avril Rowland of his love.  The relationship keeps waxing stronger regardless of the breakup rumours coming from different quarters.

Davido and his beautiful fiancée, Chioma are still shutting the exotic city of Dubai days after his brother’s wedding. The couple took to the club last night alongside some of the DMW crew and Davido could be seen paying extra attention to his woman.

Right on there, he purchased her an early Valentine’s gift. A Patek Phillips wristwatch and knelt down to pronounce Chioma for life in the middle of the club.
https://theinfong.com/wp-content/uploads/olusanjo-akintoye/2020/02/05/3451AC27-BE0F-4F92-9BF3-59B86D564098.png

Recent reports and observations have had it that Chioma hasn’t been looking happy of late…it’s safe to say Davido is going in all out to quell the fears and doubts of his woman.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 19 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 19 hours ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 20 hours ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 1 day ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish