Expensive Love! Davido buys N6m Patek Philippe Watch as Pre-Valentine gift for Chioma

Forum 4 years ago

Expensive Love! Davido buys N6m Patek Philippe Watch as Pre-Valentine gift for Chioma

Nigerian superstar musician, Davido, real name David Adeleke has gone all out for his better half, Chioma Rowland also known as Chef Chi as he purchased an expensive pre-Valentine gift for her.

The act shows that Davido has no financial reservations when it comes to spoiling the love of his life silly with gifts and all the beautiful things of life.

https://i2.wp.com/www.correctng.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/davido-chioma.jpg?resize=525%2C933&ssl=1

The DMW boss has been chilling with his family in Dubai, since his brother Adewale’s wedding where he was caught doing a money-spraying competition with Instagram big boy Mompha.

He took to his instastory to show off the N6m watch he got his wife and can be heard in another video telling her to enjoy life because they are rich.

Watch videos below:

Video 1

Video 2

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Pretty Little Liars Season 2 Trailer Previews Max Thriller’s Newest Villain
Forum | 3 hours ago

Pretty Little Liars Season 2 Trailer Previews Max Thriller’s Newest Villain

Premier League suits my style more than Serie A – Lookman
Forum | 1 day ago

Premier League suits my style more than Serie A – Lookman

Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle
Forum | 1 day ago

Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy