My son is a Christian, has never been a Muslim for one day – Father of failed Kaduna Church bombing suspect

Forum 4 years ago

My son is a Christian, has never been a Muslim for one day – Father of failed Kaduna Church bombing suspect

The father of the suspect who allegedly attempted to bomb a Winners Church in Kaduna state, Samuel Ezekiel, has revealed that his son is a Christian and not a Muslim as is being speculated. He gave his son’s name as  Nathaniel Samuel.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/3dade0bdb739842658a01fd0e43bc90d.png

Speaking to the Daily Trust at his house at Marabar Demishi village located few kilometres from Maraban ‎Rido in Chikun local government area of Kaduna state, the father of the suspect said his son has been a Christian and not a Muslim even for a single day.

Mr Ezekiel added that his son’s name is not Mohammed Sani and that he was surprised that his son would attempt to bomb a church.

The bomb incident happened on February 2 but what could have been a bloodbath was averted after the bomb suspect was discovered and arrested by policemen.

Eyewitnesses at the church revealed that the suspect, whose identity is yet to be made known, was with IED in one of the toilets when he was detected by CCTV and exposed.

Conspiracy theories swelled after the incident with certain groups claiming the attack was orchestrated by the Christian community to curry more sympathy and paint Muslims black.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 21 hours ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

How Police Foiled Cable Theft, Nabbed One Suspect In Katsina
Forum | 22 hours ago

How Police Foiled Cable Theft, Nabbed One Suspect In Katsina

Commotion As Bishop And Others Get Stabbed During Church Service
Forum | 1 day ago

Commotion As Bishop And Others Get Stabbed During Church Service

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals
Forum | 1 day ago

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals